Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Do you remember me????

I know it's been way to long!!! Enough already get off my back I'm here now.
I saw a friend the other day at an event in our town (you know who you are) and she told me she had a message for me from her family ( if you know this family you would be so excited to get said message because they are so awesome and to know that anyone of them would want to give me message just about did me in. I was chomping at the bit to get this message) So I smiled huge and said, "really what is it they want to tell me" And then she tells me that they say "to update your blog"
So here's to you my dear friends and all others who have missed me. I will be posting things that we have been up to this summer and what has kept me from posting. In no particular order!!

3 comments:

tacy said...

Welcome back!!! I've missed you :)

Jessie said...

YAY!!!! You are Back! Im SO HAPPY!

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!! :O)