Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I got it


I got the camera I have been hoping for!!! A canon power shot SX10 IS, I am so excited. I have a lot to learn. It does everything. I hope

Below is not the first picture I took with it but it is the first worth posting. The first was of the dashboard in the car. 'Cause I couldn't wait to get home before I got it out and started playing with it.
I love this barn it is behind out house and down the road a little. I was standing in my back door when I took the picture. I think it turned out really well.
Stay tuned to see more of my budding photography skills.
I got to go play with my new toy now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! i'm so happy for you! The blogging is more fun when you enjoy your camera. :O)

The Ordeel said...

Looks like a fun new toy! Let's see a picture of you, pretty girly!

Unknown said...

That is a good picture! Cool.

tacy said...

I'm in a photography class and it is SO hard to take a picture that my teacher approves of! I hope to get better though

Adventures In The Land Of Hahl said...

oh the fun you are going to have with that little toy. i must confess - i am a little bit green with envy!