Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Wren's Life

Who is this you may say. I know it has been way too long since my last post. I have been super busy trying figure out how to be a mom of five, I still haven't figured it out and things still are not finalized, soon however, very soon!!
The only reason I am taking a few minutes (it has taken a lot longer than that because I forgot how to do all this posting stuff) is to introduce you to the hot new up and coming Author and to ask you to check out her new blog. I am proud to say I have personally known her my whole life. She is a fantastic writer. Her mind is and always has been in some other world where there are stories going on. I wish her the best of luck and hope you will check out her blog and from there check out her web page. So why are you still reading this? Why haven't you already gone to check her out? Oh you say, because I haven't given you a link? oh well yes I have, she is over there to the right in my blog roll under A Wren's Life. See it now? I also have linked it in the title of this post, but for all of you who can't pull your eyes away from my fantastic writing then simply click here. Why haven't you done it yet? why are you still reading this? Fine I get the hint I guess I better stop typ.....

1 comment:

Carrie Filetti said...

My dear sweet sister...I kept reading because you hooked me in. Thanks for this Laura. You will never know how much your support means to me.
Big hugs to you!! I love you bunches!!
Hope the rest of you will enjoy the website and please join the blog! Big things ahead!! :)
Here is a link to the website:
http://www.authorcarriefiletti.com