Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Are we ready?!


(I'm not sure if I can post pictures of them yet so this will have to do)
OMGosh that's my family

This past weekend we had all the kids with us for an overnighter. We took advantage of Emmitt's game being canceled and took the kids down to the "flats" and did a little tourist-ing. We went to the blacksmith shop, because every kid in Nauvoo has to have had at one time a prairie diamond. Then we took them on a carriage ride. They fit right in with our other kids because they thought it was pretty boring. Sorry if that offends anyone!!
As of tomorrow they will all be in our home permanently. We are all so excited. Life is about to change, ready or not here it comes!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute bunch of kids, backsides and all! Love it. This is absolutely wonderful. You will be blessed eternally for this leap of love. Just think three precious lives! And they are being given to you and your family. Wow! As you said - "Read or not, here they come." What a "cool" family. Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you Laura! You will make a wonderful mom to three beautiful new children! My prayers will be with you in this transition time.

Abby said...

Oh Laura this is just wonderful news. Congratulations on your new additions!

Mandy said...

That is a really great picture! Worthy of framing!

Congrats! I always knew you'd have a big family. :-)

Brenda said...

That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you!

tacy said...

that is so exciting!! And I'd fit right in with your kids as well cause I find it came be boring sometimes :)

Lori said...

I got goose bumps reading this. You and Jason (and your children) are amazing people.

Liz said...

This wonderful for all. You will all recieve blessings in many ways. This is a important event you have made happen. Good Choices in life are not always easy but the right for us and you have made a Great Choice. Bless You All. This is Great News.

Unknown said...

That is a cute picture!! I can't wait to meet your new little family. I hope everything goes perfectly for you!!!:)